What is proXPN? How it WorksproXPN is a global VPN (virtual private network) that creates a secure, encrypted tunnel through which all of your online data passes back and forth.
Any application that requires an internet connection works with proXPN - including your web browser, email client, and instant messaging program -keeping everything you do online hidden from prying eyes while masking your physical location and giving you unfettered access to any website or web service no matter where you happen to live or travel to.
Windows Setup Instructions
A step-by-step tutorial for installation of the proXPN client compatible with Windows 7, 8,Vista, and XP.
1. Run the Windows installer.Double-click the proXPN EXE that you just downloaded. The following screen will appear
2. Review the license agreement.Read over the license agreement before installing proXPN for your own comfort.
Once done, click "I Agree" to continue forward with installation.
3. Installation in progress.This may take a few minutes depending on your system.
4. Complete the installation.Click the "Finish" button (and leave the "Start proXPN" box checked) to run proXPN for the first time.
5. Authenticate or create an account.If you already have a proXPN account, enter your username and password and click "Connect." If you don't yet have a proXPN account, click "Create An Account" to sign up - it takes only seconds.
6. Connect to proXPN.Once you've entered your username and password and clicked "Connect," you will see this dialogue in the bottom right hand of your taskbar near the clock:
When the padlock icon in the dock goes from yellow to green, you're all set!
Once you have connected, the system tray icon will turn green. You're now surfing safe and secure, courtesy of proXPN.
To Download proXPN click HERE